The law regarding the collection and retention of personal data is changing on 25th May 2018. The changes are being brought through the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
In order to process your booking and ensure your Travel Arrangements meet your requirements and run smoothly we RED Tours Ltd require to use information you provide such as name, address, and any special requirements etc. We take full responsibility in ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We may need to pass this information to the relevant suppliers who are part of your travel arrangements, like Airlines, Hotel, Transport companies etc. This information may also be provided to security and credit card companies, customs, immigration if required by them or as required by law. We will not pass on any of your information to anyone who does not carry any part in the arrangement of your holiday. As we require this information to be passed on to the relevant suppliers, in making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.
Please note that where information is also held by your travel agent, this is subject to your agents own data protection policy.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions of use and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, and how we will use it.
Information we may collect from you
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete a survey that we use for research purposes, although you are not obliged to respond to them.
RED Tours are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your personal data. We are required under Data Protection Legislation to notify you of the information contained in this Privacy Notice.
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal data about you:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Date of birth
- Passport Copies, required for Ports and Airports immigration.
- Debit or Credit Payment card details.
- Other information about an individual that you or they disclose to us when communicating with us.
- Photographs for obtaining visa’s
- Cookies (please see our COOKIES policy )
Please note, however, that in certain circumstances it may be still lawful for us to continue processing this information even where consent has been withdrawn, if one of the other legal bases described below is applicable.
LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION
We are permitted to process your personal data in compliance with Data Protection Legislation by relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing such information for a specific reason.
- The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us, which might be:
- to provide services to you;
- to ensure that our customer holiday details are well-managed.
- to ensure that complaints are investigated;
- to evaluate, develop or improve our services; or
- to keep our customers informed about relevant services, unless you have indicated at any time that you do not wish us to do so.
- MARKETING INFORMATION
- We may use your information from time to time to inform you by email and telephone, text (or similar) messages, or other electronic means, about our products, offers and services which may be of interest to you.
- You may at any time, request that we cease or do not send such information by one, some or all channels, by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site
To store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interest.
To speed up your searches.
To recognise you when you return to our site.
Use of Information
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to our services
To notify you of offers and send brochures and other services from RED Tours Ltd.
Disclosure of your Information
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of RED Tours, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The content or services mentioned on our website may be changed in future and consequently this Privacy Notice may also change. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and where appropriate, notified to you by email. We recommend that you re-visit this page regularly and inform us if you do not agree to any term mentioned here.
If you would like to contact us in relation to any of the rights set out above please contact us using the following contact details. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing you with the details.