We offer tailor-made tour packages in Europe, giving you the opportunity to explore this beautiful continent in the way you choose with complete confidence. You can experience each handpicked destination on your own terms, engaging on a deeper level – discovering the essence of the location at your own pace, be it the scenic countryside, unique culture, vibrant city life or stunning architecture. No matter what the number, be it 2 passengers or more than 50, we will arrange the entire package based on your individual need and preferences.
Here are some suggested tours each of which can be tailor-made to your requirements!
From only £430 per person*
Best of Italy
Rome – Florence – Venice – 5 nights / 6 days
- Rome – 2 nights accommodation
- Florence – 2 nights accommodation
- Venice – 1 night accommodation
- 5x hotel breakfasts
- Private arrival/departure airport transfers
- Rome – Illuminated tour
- Ancient Rome – Roman Forum, Colosseum, Capitoline/Palatine Hill – Skip the line
- Pisa – Half day excursion
- Venice – Gondola ride
Italian cities. Visit Rome, a city immersed in history with monuments such as the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and the Vatican City. Florence, a stunning medieval city divided into two parts by the River Arno and considered one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Pisa, home to the world famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and Venice, the most romantic city in Italy, famous for the gondolas that weave through its many canals.
From only £435 per person*
Best of Spain
Madrid – Seville – Barcelona – 5 nights / 6 days
- Madrid – 2 nights accommodation
- Barcelona – 2 nights accommodation
- Seville – 1 night accommodation
- 5x hotel breakfasts
- Arrival/departure in luxury car in all cities
- Private city tour with english speaking driver in Madrid & Barcelona
- Regular city tour of Seville and Guadalquivir River cruise
The tour takes you to three amazing cities, each offering a different perspective of Spain. Madrid the Capital is a city of great cultural and political importance. Seville, capital of the Andalusia region is home to the famous Flamenco art form. Finally Barcelona, probably the most cosmopolitan city where you can admire some of the worlds most unique and distinctive architectural styles. Many influenced by Gaudi, such as the awe inspiring Sagrada Familia.
From only £365 per person*
Jewels of the Aegean
Four night Greek Island and Turkey Cruise
- Four nights Cruise
- Greek Islands and Turkey
- Visit Mykonos, Santorini, Kusadasi, Patmos, Crete and Rhodes
- All meals on board
- Port taxes and charges
This 4 night/ 5 day cruise offers an itinerary that is truly wonderful and includes the major highlights of Mykonos, Santorini, Kusadasi, Patmos, Crete and Rhodes. It offers a well-balanced, scenic, historical and captivating route that has proven to be a real favorite in past years as passengers enjoy a good balance between cruise length and ports visited.