Dear valued customer,
With the outbreak of COVID 19 (coronavirus), you will already be aware that to combat the spread an increasing number of restrictions are being imposed by governments around the world. We understand our customers may wish to book packages but are worried about losing their deposits or some of you may wish to make alterations to their travel plans because of the COVID 19 outbreak. Therefore for your peace of mind we have temporarily altered our commercial policy relating to changes & cancellations to provide you with more flexibility.
Temporary policy on all new and existing bookings :
- In case a customer decides to cancel more than 35 days before their tour date due to concerns over COVID 19 we will allow them transfer their deposit / payments to a future date for a period of 1 year. No further cancellation charges will be applied. The exception being tours where a flight, train, cruise etc that require a pre-booking & payment.
- In case a customer decides to cancel less than 35 days before their travel date due to concerns over COVID 19 we will allow them transfer their deposit / payments to a future date for a period of 1 year. No further cancellation charges will be applied other than charges that may be applicable when pre-booking certain attractions, flight, train, cruise etc.
- In the event that any departure or destination must be cancelled because of extremely low number of passengers, we will offer an alternative RED Tours package or we may offer alternative tours that are as close as possible to the tour booked through one of our partners companies (You will still also be covered by our ABTA bond), without implementing any change fees. Alternatively we will provide a full refund.
At RED Tours our customer is of paramount importance and we have therefore adopted some additional measures to those mentioned above :
- Travel packages are not always one size fits all and we often tailor packages to suit your requirements and there are various components to consider that make up your, holiday, package or tour. Therefore when you book with us, we assure you that in case changes are forced due to this ongoing Coronavirus situation we will work with you to find the most beneficial and suitable solution always keeping your best interests in mind.
- We will monitor the situation on a daily basis and communicate with you clearly about any changes or steps we are taking as a result of any new restrictions or policies.
- In line with government guidelines and most importantly for the welfare of our customers and likewise our team we have proactively requested our team to work from home. Our retail outlet may not be accessible during that time but please be rest assured that it is business as usual and our team will be ready to serve you as always during our usual working hours. Which are:
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 2pm on Saturdays.